Alias: Tiffany Minx
Born: Oct 10th 1971
Birth Place: Chino, California USA
Tiffany Mynx, the original Asswoman, made her first movie at twenty-one years old. She was an exotic dancer, and then appeared in a penthouse video, yet her first porn role was in The DJ where she got a facial from Tony Tedeschi. Since then she has starred in over 425 titles and directed seven. Of all of these she says her favorite title is the one she wrote, directed, and starred in Asswoman in Wonderland. Her fans have touted "It is 100% watchable; it's funny, entertaining and a must have." While in Anal Romance 2, the reviewer picman says "If she hadn't gotten hungry she might have ruined Manuel and Steve for a month. Steve chronicled this epic saga, not only in the main feature and bonus sex, but where the whole thing gets its start in the BTS. Amazing stuff."
She very much likes to work with both men and women.
She says that Debi Diamond is her favorite partner while Alex Jordan and Melanie Moore are the women she's starred with most. As for her male co-stars she says "I like working with Tommy. Van's good too, but I've worked with Tommy for a long time and always said he was my favorite. We have a great chemistry on camera." According to Tiffany's IAFD scene paring page she's appeared with Tom Byron and TT Boy the most, with Van Damage coming in second.
Tiffany Mynx has been nominated and won several awards during her career.
- 2007 – Won – AVN Award for Best Sex Scene Coupling (Video) – Slave Dolls 2
- 2003 – Inducted – XRCO Hall of Fame
- 2001 – Inducted – AVN Hall of Fame
- 1998 – Won – CAVR Adult Award for Hottest Porn Star
- 1998 – Won – FOXE Award for Favorite Female
- 1998 – Won – XRCO Award for Best Group Scene – Asswomen in Wonderland
- 1997 – Won – CAVR Adult Award for Best Performer
- 1997 – Won – XRCO Award for Best Girl-Girl Scene - Miscreats
- 1994 – Won – FOXE Awards for Favorite Female
- 1994 – Won – AVN Award for Best Anal Sex Scene – Sodomania 5
The California native stayed natural for most of her career yet, after her second son, she decided to go forth with the operation she had always wanted. In her personal life, during her adult career, the up-for-anything girl married and divorced fellow star Cody Adams, had a three year relationship with Van Damage, and towards the end of her tenure got married a second time.